Our home print kits are an easy way to take prints for our jewellery. They are mess free and suitable for use with people of all ages. We even have one you can use to take your pet’s prints. Here are step by step instructions for each of our print kits, which can be purchased to take your own finger, hand, foot or paw print impressions at home.
The Inkless Home Print Kit
- Make sure not to touch the paper with your other hand if you have touched the wipe with it.
- For the best print make sure you press down lightly so that every part of your hand, foot or finger is in contact with the paper, but don’t push down too hard.
- Don’t worry about slight imperfections around the edge of your print, we can remove those later.
- If you can fit more than one print on the paper, feel free to do so and then we can choose the best print to use for your jewellery.
The Paw Print Inkless Print Kit
- It may be easier to take prints while your pet is sleeping, you will know your pet and be able to gauge when is the best time to take prints.
- Feel free to make as many paw prints as you like on the paper, we can then choose the best one for your print jewellery.
- Don’t worry about imperfections around the edges, we are able to remove these without altering your print.
- Make sure not to touch the paper with your hands after touching the inkless wipe.
The Fingerprint Putty Impression Kit
- Make sure you mix the putty together as soon as you open the pots and make your prints as soon as they are mixed to prevent your ball of putty drying out.
- Leave your putty to dry and harden before putting it into the bag to best preserve your print.
- To get the best print, keep your finger flat and push it into the putty as far as you can without going through the bottom.
A video showing how to use our print kits
Our print kits are the easiest way to take perfect prints for your jewellery items. All our print kits are available to purchase in our online shop.